Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In this garden ...

It was somewhere in the center of France. This is the gardens of Eyrignac. I arrived in this place by chance. I was moved to see that this was carried out by one impassioned. For 40 years, he has worked to create and improve its garden "à la française". All is made of range of greens. The trees and the shrubs are cut to give geometrical constructions like alive sculptures.

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

Gardens of Eyrignac  (Périgord)

8 comments:

Aly said...

A photo of FANTABULOS garden...of course taken by a FANTABULOUS photographer... :)

Chantal said...

Beautiful gardens there. Too bad some of the photos seem overexposed, that takes the freshness of the colors away.

Imaginair' said...

@Baby Angel : Nice new word that «fantabulous», thank you.
@chantal : I ‘ll try soon to get better, but it is difficult to photography grass; thank you for your advice.
@Niki : Yes 40 years; it takes time for the trees grow up … and the castle was in a wild situation. For the water, I took many photos, trying to modifiy the speed or the focus and also the angle of view. Frog are beautiful, here.

Tam! said...

i change my direction...

=*

ChickyBabe said...

Beautiful garden, and I like the angle of the last photo, it seems to go infinitely...

Imaginair' said...

Thank you Chicky. I wanted to do so and to work with an only color.

Legabal said...

Wonderful serie. A nice place and fine work with lines of tree.

luisa said...

hey, I think I have been here before... is this place in the Loire valley or somewhere near?

i remember the fantastic shapes. it's the perfect time of year to go, too.